As a reflexologist, it’s likely that.
1. You come across fungal toes and feet
2. You are concerned about treating the diabetic foot
3. Your clients would like their toenails to cut by you rather than having to go elsewhere
4. You have little or no retail opportunities within your practice
Through feedback from our reflexology network, we identified these issues and set about working out how we could help you, serve your clients better.
We have almost completed a training package in association with FootLogics and Duet Diabetes, to teach you how to safely treat more clients.
This programme is designed for reflexologists to offer pedicure treatments to their clients, with or without polish. This programme is open to qualified skincare and massage therapists and reflexologists only, part of the initial advice and guidance will require sight of existing qualifications.
The therapist will be given access to all learning materials through the online platform Therapy Learning Resources to enable them to start the learning process when it suits the learner.
The programme consists of 5 modules consisting of approximately 60 hours of theory and assessment of knowledge.
1. Pedicure skills
2. Anatomy & physiology
3. Professional standards
4. Footlogix product knowledge
5. Recognising the diabetic foot
• Practical day 1 (5 hours)
• Case study sessions covering 6 clients with documented evidence
• Practical day 2 including assessment (5 hours)
Course cost: £495 including tools and products
Length: 70 hours – 2 practical days
Location: Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 1BL
For further details please go to https://phoenixhbnt.co.uk/product/pedicure-for-reflexologists/ email firstname.lastname@example.org