Choosing the right course
A Member of the Association of Reflexologists (MAR) is a highly qualified professional with whom clients can be assured they are safe in their hands.
Not all training courses lead to the same opportunities, so let us help you do your homework before you make a decision!
Watch our VIDEO to ensure you choose the right course to lead you to your future vision and do not put any barriers in your way.
The AoR recognise quality and we have one of the highest eligibility criteria for membership in the industry. For support whilst training and ongoing support in your practice, ensure you choose a course meets our criteria for membership.
Why choose an AoR Gateway School?
AoR Gateway Schools open the door for you to AoR membership. These schools all run one of the following courses and deliver* them in the way which immediately qualifies you for AoR Membership:
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology for Wellbeing – SEG Awards
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology – City and Guilds, ITEC, VTCT and Cibtac
- Level 3 RQF Diploma in Complementary Therapies – City and Guilds, ITEC, VTCT and Cibtac
- Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology – Agored Cymru
- Level 5 Diploma in Applied Reflexology for Integrated Medicine – OTHM
- Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Reflexology – credit rated by University of the West of Scotland
- Foundation degrees and degrees in complementary or holistic medicine
- BSc(Hons) in Complementary Healthcare
* The delivery of the course is important, if a school is not listed here, please check with us if it would gain you AoR Student and Full Membership.
Find your nearest Gateway School
Affiliated Schools Programme
This programme is now closed. If you are currently completing or enrolled on the next course with an Affiliated School, you will continue to pass through under this programme. The closure of this programme is no reflection of the quality these schools offer and AoR Membership will still be attainable.
If you have any questions, please contact us.