We are delighted to be able to partner with Lotus Publishing to bring AoR Members a range of Ruth Hull Books at a spectacular discounted price.
25% off when purchasing 1 or 2 books (Discount Code AoR25) or 40% (Discount code AoR40) off when purchasing 3 or more books!
To place your order please email Kelly: email@example.com and give your membership number and the discount code.
Retail Price: £10.99
This workbook complements Ruth Hull’s companion text, The Complete Guide to Reflexology, Second Edition but can also be used in conjunction with any other reflexology textbook, and is the perfect study and revision aid for anyone studying reflexology up to level 3. It can be used either in class or as a separate self-study resource, and contains:
- over 80 illustrations for the student to label or colour;
- a section in which students are guided through developing their own revision and self-study notes that will help them both understand and memorise their work;
- exercises that test the students’ knowledge in different ways –colouring in and labelling diagrams, matching columns, filling in gaps, problem-solving exercises, cross words, word searches, and true/false exercises;
- a series of questions designed to inspire students to think about how they will practice once qualified;
- mock exam papers – 10 exam papers containing multiple choice questions which cover the entire reflexology syllabus.
Dr Ruth Hull is an integrative health consultant and author who has been working in natural health since 1999 as a therapist, lecturer and writer. Born and educated in Zimbabwe, Ruth holds a degree in philosophy and literature as well as a master’s degree in health and homoeopathy. She studied and practiced complementary therapies in London and worked as a homoeopathic doctor and lecturer in South Africa. Ruth now lives in Australia where she divides her time between writing her books, running integrative health workshops and being a mum.
- The first of its kind – no other workbook is available on the market specifically for reflexologists.
- Ruth Hull books have been a reliable source of information for students in the UK, South Africa and China for 10 years.
- Highly affordable and complementary to Ruth Hull’s main reflexology book. The perfect package!
Jon Hutchings, Lotus Publishing, Apple Tree Cottage
Inlands Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 8RJ, UK
Tel.: 01243 375006