We are delighted to be able to partner with Lotus Publishing to bring AoR Members a range of Ruth Hull Books at a spectacular discounted price.
’25% off when purchasing 1 or 2 books (Discount Code AoR25) or 40% (Discount code AoR40) off when purchasing 3 or more books!
To place your order please email Kelly: email@example.com and give your membership number and the discount code.
Retail Price: £21.99
Written in a clear, no-nonsense style, this 440 page edition is the ideal textbook for students of complementary therapy up to Levels 2 and 3, nursing, physical therapy, or those studying any course requiring a detailed knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology.
Designed for use both in the classroom and as a home study resource, it provides all the information necessary to meet or exceed the curriculum requirements of all the major international awarding bodies and incorporates many unique features not found in other texts.
This updated and expanded edition complements Ruth Hull’s companion text, Anatomy,
Physiology and Pathology Colouring and Workbook for Therapists and Healthcare Professionals, and:
- meets the standards required by all the main professional bodies for massage, aromatherapy, and reflexology
- contains updated graphics and tables throughout to bring the book right up-to-date for today’s student
- interspersed throughout with ‘study tips’, ‘in the classroom’, ‘…in a nutshell’, ‘did you know?’ and ‘infoboxes’
- features comprehensive muscle tables of origin, insertion, innervation, action
- contains basic pathology of significant diseases and disorders
- has a study outline, revision and multiple choice questions for each chapter.
Endorsed and reviewed by awarding bodies and professional associations and adopted by colleges worldwide.
Dr Ruth Hull is an integrative health consultant and author who has been working in natural health since 1999 as a therapist, lecturer and writer. Born and educated in Zimbabwe, Ruth holds a degree in philosophy and literature as well as a master’s degree in health and homoeopathy. She studied and practiced complementary therapies in London and worked as a homoeopathic doctor and lecturer in South Africa. Ruth now lives in Australia where she divides her time between writing her books, running integrative health workshops and being a mum.
- One of the most affordable anatomy textbooks on the market specifically written for the complementary therapy market.
- Ruth Hull books have been a reliable source of information for students in the UK, South Africa and China for 10 years.
- Brand new illustrations, muscle tables, and extensive basic pathology make this indispensable for today’s student.
Jon Hutchings, Lotus Publishing, Apple Tree Cottage
Inlands Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 8RJ, UK
Tel.: 01243 375006