The 3-day Functional Reflex Therapy training course has been thoughtfully designed to provide support and encouragement to reflexologists, helping you to develop new pathways and diversify your reflexology business.
• You will learn new skills using focussed, carefully worded documentation and resources. These will be a valuable addition to your reflexology tool kit and will enhance your confidence when introducing yourself and your therapy services into a variety of environments, particularly supporting clients with high levels of anxiety, additional, complex, and diverse needs, and communication difficulties.
•You will learn new skills to deliver workshops for families, to extend support in your local community through sharing the Functional Reflex Therapy Rainbow Relaxation Routine.
Included in the cost of the training is:
- Your FRT tool kit and support resources.
- A twelve-month membership to the FRT Network.
- Ongoing support, access to all handouts and teaching resources for your workshops.
- A supportive social media marketing video.
- Opportunity to attend member meetups twice a year to encourage, support and inspire each other.
- Opportunity to join the find a therapist page on the FRT website.
With a small cost following training an opportunity to join the CPD self-care workshop online with follow up resources.
“FRT training for reflexologists with Lorraine exceeded my expectations. It provided me with confidence and documentation to help me to take my business in a new direction, thank you”. MS 2022
Course cost: £350
Length: 3 days / 18 hours